Stop Taking Lessons (Withdraw)
Please read first to stop tuition charges
We are sorry to hear that you are wanting to stop lessons. Life gets busy at times and we understand that. We want you to know all your options so you can choose if withdrawing is the best option for you at this time.
If you just need to take some weeks off, staying enrolled is often the best choice. Here are the benefits of staying enrolled:
- You retain the ability to makeup early cancelled lessons privately. All makeup options expire upon withdrawal from lessons. We do not give refunds or credits for missed lessons, and makeup lessons cannot be used to extend enrollment.
- You can keep your same day and time with your favorite teacher.
- You avoid paying the full registration fee when you return.
- You keep the same lower tuition rate if you are grandfathered in at an older tuition rate.
- If you are enrolled in our Musical Ladder System, you can keep climbing the ladder instead of starting over.
Here are additional options:
- Sign up for some private makeup lessons.
- Let a friend or family member try a few lessons in the weeks you are gone.
- Try lessons with a different teacher: if you feel like it hasn't clicked with your teacher, try lessons with a different teacher. Sometimes a different approach is exactly what is needed.
- Try lessons on a different instrument. Sometimes, you will start learning on an instrument that perhaps isn't the best fit for you, and switching to a different instrument is more beneficial for your musical journey.
If there is anything we can help you with, please feel free to call us at 513-560-9175, or email email@example.com
If you would like to go ahead and withdraw from lessons completely, please fill out the form below.
PLEASE NOTE: To end payments and scheduling after the current month, we must receive this form by the 15th of the current month. If we receive notice after the 15th of the month, then it is a two week notice policy to end scheduling and payments, therefore there may be up to 2 lessons that you will be scheduled for in the following and final month, after which point scheduling and payments will end. The date of your last lesson, along with discontinuing tuition payments, is determined by the date of submission of this form. You are responsible for your last two weeks' tuition, whether or not you attend lessons during that time.